[OSGeo-Discuss] 2011 Charter Member Election Results

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Nov 29 22:19:55 PST 2011

Daniel and All,

Thanks for you hard work as CRO, Daniel.
Could you also let us know what was the
percentage of voting.

My congratulations to all the new Charter Members
and many thanks for all nominees for their
participation.

May be time to find out charter members who have abstained
for Charter Member elections over the last two elections
and consider a retirement policy for Charter Members.

Best

Venka