[OSGeo-Discuss] Tool to customize and generate KML

Sylvain JM Desmoulière syltao at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:32:30 PDT 2011

Antonio,

Especially for exploring "all" kml functionality, I think there is not
"one" dedicated application.
Many FossGIS applications export kml with more o less refinements in
attributes allocation: OGR, qGIS, gvSIG, GRASS,... (I do not more
follow up these evolutions).
But kml being an text format you can use combination of
postgreSQL/PostGIS queries, ogr conversion, GRASS export, qGIS export
(probably also gvSIG export), simple text editor (with
search/replace),... and googleearth to reorganise layers.

Syltao