[OSGeo-Discuss] An OSGeo Marketplace?

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Tue Oct 11 14:46:40 PDT 2011

i love bring all GIS Player to Indonesia, linking between education
and buisness, which linking is our the most strong positiong in this
country.. i  bet :)

but dealing with one to one, like openlayer, geoserver, mapguide,
bring pain of ass to me also :0

i hope osgeo can become linker, which in entity driven, osgeo and
meruvian are one level playgroun, but different market
--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Chief of Advisory

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."