[OSGeo-Discuss] Request for help with OS farm and ranch mapping tool.

Carsten Troelsgaard troelsgaard53c at live.dk
Mon Sep 12 11:49:37 PDT 2011

Hi Abe
I hate to let this chance pass to get involved in a project that interests me, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be more in the way than able to do anything to help the project progress anywhere. I'm proude of my amateur programming skills and I am an educated sedimentologist though never worked as such. I downloaded the project-code for a quick look and, yup .. it's egyptic to me.My skills lies at vb and c# in the microsoft studio editors .. writing for something (visual) to work on one machine, not particularly on a network or extracting from databases. That aside .. what's left then?I'll try to figure out what I've downloaded and return to you if/when I get a proper hunch.
Carsten