[OSGeo-Discuss] CORRECTION -- Re: Board Elections 2012

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Aug 3 05:42:30 PDT 2012

On 2012/08/03 21:25, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> Cameron Shorter's name was inadvertently omitted from the nomination page.
Such omissions cannot be reported now after the election process have
started.
On one had the board says that election rules cannot be changed after the
election process has started and on the other hand request acceptance
of some "inadvertent omissions".

I strongly feel that we go ahead with the election with the candidates
listed in
the present nominee list.

I will be happy if Cameron Shorter's nomination is brought up in the
next board
election.

Venka