[OSGeo-Discuss] [Zoo-discuss] Zoo in OSgeo

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Aug 6 01:30:59 PDT 2012

Dear Frans,
we didi the migration of the old members to the new mailing list.

In fact in the mailing list system OSGeo put in place for us (and in all the mailing list system I know) there is no way to subscribe people, we only subscribe mail addresses. So this means that you're not subscribed as Frans Thamura but with only one email address. Which means also that if you are using another email address to write to the mailing list then you will receive an email  informing you that you're not subscribed which is totally normal.

I hope this make things more clear,
Best regards

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr