[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Wed Aug 8 06:30:00 PDT 2012

Very interesting idea put forth by Barry.
Would be great to see involvement from Local Chapters
so that the Atlas could present contents other languages too.

BTW, a Japanese company received "Good Design Award" for
its maps that were prepared using  FOSS4G tools some years ago
(See http://www.g-mark.org/award/detail.php?id=35961 in
Japanese).

Also, I see a whole bunch of great maps using French opendata and FOSS4G
technologies at http://opendata.mapmint.com/public/france

Best

Venka