[OSGeo-Discuss] OSCAR project status

Geoff Hay geoffrey.hay at otago.ac.nz
Fri Aug 10 20:50:08 PDT 2012

Hi

We're still around and have been working on OSCAR. At this stage we are working on the process aspects of the approach. We are working towards opening it up but that is still some time away. A project page is currently being set up and I'll post details here as soon as that's up.

Thanks for the continued interest in this and we will keep you informed.

regards

Geoff