[OSGeo-Discuss] ossimPredator KLV data

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Tue Aug 21 04:41:07 PDT 2012

The predator KLV data is compliant with the Motion Imagery Standards Board.  (version 2.1 I  believe)

I'd suggest searching the web for MISB compliant video to see if there is any test data out there we could use.  Unfortunately, all of the data that we have in house is FOUO (for official use only).

Mark