[OSGeo-Discuss] Gauss-Kruger Slovenia

marco.donnini at tiscali.it marco.donnini at tiscali.it
Tue Aug 28 00:58:24 PDT 2012

Hello,

I have some geographical data of Slovenia, the coordinate
system is Gauss-Kruger.

Looking to the link [1] I suppouse that we are
in Zone 5.

In QGIS I see
EPSG 2168 [Pulkovo 1942(83) / Gauss Kruger
zone 5 (deprecated)]
but it doesn't work..

Moreover looking to the
link [2] I see that the False Easting is 5500000.000000 but I have data
smallest than 5500000.000000

Someone have some information about the
Gauss-Kruger? About, for example EPSG code?

Thank you very much
Marco

[1] http://spatial-analyst.net/wiki/index.php?
title=MGI_/_Balkans_coordinate_systems

[2] http://spatial-analyst.
net/CRS/gk_5.csy

Invita i tuoi amici e Tiscali ti premia! Il consiglio di un amico vale più di uno spot in TV. Per ogni nuovo abbonato 30 € di premio per te e per lui! Un amico al mese e parli e navighi sempre gratis: http://freelosophy.tiscali.it/