[OSGeo-Discuss] FYI: QGIS Training

Firman Hadi firmanhadi at me.com
Mon Dec 3 07:37:40 PST 2012

Dear all,

FYI,

On 1st and 2nd December 2012 we started a workshop to introduce the use of GIS using QGIS in Padjadjaran University. This event will be continued on 8th and 9th December 2012 (http://wiki.sigro.org/index.php?title=QGIS_Training).

We were invited by the Faculty of Agriculture Technology to share our knowledge on GIS and the use of QGIS to graduate and postgraduate students.
We hope that the use of open source GIS will be a common practice in universities in Indonesia.

Cheers,

Firman Hadi
Center for Remote Sensing
Institute Technology of Bandung