[OSGeo-Discuss] Is Your Project In OSGeo Labs? -- Geocoders

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 8 17:53:32 PST 2012

Steve,

Add to your list this one:

http://www.gisgraphy.com/

I think it's a mix of lots of things but uses OSM and Geonames for data
source as far as I can tell and backend PostGIS and I think Java Servlets
for application layer as far as I can tell. LGPL v3 licensed it seems.

I came across this one when I saw this post:
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/23113/comparison-of-geocoding-solutio
ns-such-as-gisgraphy-postgis-2-0

Hope that helps,
Regina