[OSGeo-Discuss] Latest FOSS4G planning meeting

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Dec 21 08:18:37 PST 2012

Dear All,

Just to let you know that we had another of our FOSS4G 2013 planning
meetings this afternoon- and the minutes are here
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2013_Planning_Meeting_December_21st if
anyone is interested.

The highlights are:
We have some confirmed sponsors, but we won't be announcing them until
after the New Year. Our contract is very nearly finalised, and waiting for
some final prices before we send it to the board. We're also getting close
to having a submission system for both academic track and standard papers,
and we'll be announcing that in the new year too.

We'll keep you posted- as always get in touch if you have any questions or
concerns.

Happy Festivities

Jo

--
***Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18

864201149.