[OSGeo-Discuss] Happy holidays

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 05:13:46 PST 2012

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:07:47 -0800 (PST)
Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:

> Hello my OSGeo friends around the world,
>
> I wish you all a relaxing holiday with your families and friends.
> And may we share the FOSS4G passion together in 2013.
>
> -jeff

Let me join Jeff in wishing everyone a pleasant time during these
holidays.
As I write, it is winter in my country and it is snowing, whereas other
people are enjoying summer, or rain season, or polar night. It is great
that we are connected by common support to open source in geospatial
all around the world.
I wish that 2013 will lead us to collaborate more and more effectively.

All the best!
Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla