[OSGeo-Discuss] Recommended Geography grad programs

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Fri Feb 10 00:03:38 PST 2012

You may keep an eye on the Google Summer of Code projects. OSGeo folks have done good work there, organizing specific coding challenges on OSGeo projects. The program for this year is just starting up AFAIK.
Cheers,
Jeroen

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.
Jeroen Ticheler