[OSGeo-Discuss] Re: FOSS4G South America

Mr. Puneet Kishor punk.kish at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:39:27 PST 2012

On Feb 13, 2012, at 1:20 PM, slesage wrote:

> [...]

Yes, Bolivia is gorgeous. I spent a couple of wonderful weeks in La Paz in 1995 doing an assessment of their GIS capability, and few even more wonderful days in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Still have a charango to prove it. I am sure their GIS capabilities have come a long ways since 1995.

A project like this is best done by local developers, with lots of active involvement via user lists and other online communities such as this.

--
Puneet Kishor