[OSGeo-Discuss] Built a mask

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:11:23 PST 2012

Elena,

I have not worked with a GRASS mask for many years, but my
recollection is that any raster layer can be a mask if you just name
it as such. You might get more responses if you pose your question on
the GRASS user's list
    http://grass.fbk.eu/community/support.php
This list is for more general Open Source Geospatial discussion than
for questions specific to a particular software.

Rich