[OSGeo-Discuss] Functional Testing of GIS applications (Automated Testing)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 23:11:22 PST 2012

There is some work on conformance testing in each of the OGC Open Web Service initiatives.

Check the OGC website for the various implementation reports on the topic. Most of it seems to focus on validation so I am not sure if is the same kind of thing you are looking for?

Disclaimer: LISAsoft performed some of the conformance testings for things like CityGML; I was not directly involved so I don't have any more details for you on how it was done.

--
Jody Garnett