[OSGeo-Discuss] Emerging Trends in Geospatial Information Management

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Sun Jan 1 13:55:12 PST 2012

Folks,
the United Nations Programme on Global Geospatial Information Management
(GGIM) [0] is an inter-governmental mechanism to consult on issues
related to global geospatial information. As president of OSGeo I was
invited to a high level workshop in October last year and as a follow up
was invited [1] to write about the Emerging Trends in Geospatial
Information Management in the next 5 and 10 years. Which I did [2] - but
only as a seed for a wider collaborative effort to which I want to
invite you now.

I would like to finalize this until January 15th - feel free to change
anything - it is a Wiki.

Cheers,
Arnulf

[0] http://ggim.un.org/