[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter Member Nomination: Brian Hamlin

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:56:57 PDT 2012

I second this nomination for Brian Hamlin,

Brian regularly helps with core jobs for the OSGeo-Live project, such as
testing, which are crucial for the project's success. He is also a long
term active participant in the OSGeo Marketing Committee.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally