[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Board nomination for Nicolas Bozon

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Thu Jul 26 20:23:44 PDT 2012

MPG and all.

On 2012/07/26 9:09, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> I would like to nominate Nicolas Bozon for the Board.
>
> Although I have never met Nick in person, I have read his contributions to the discuss and board lists over the past year or so and feel he'd be a valuable addition to the team.

I guess you must have seen Nick at FOSS4G2011 at Denver and  at Montreal
Code Sprint 2011 [1].
I have had the pleasure of knowing Nicolas at FOSS4G2008 and
collaborating with him since then.
I strongly support his nomination.

Also great to see some other names appearing for the first time  the
Board Election nominee list

[1]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Montreal_Code_Sprint_2011
[2]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Nominations_2012

Best