[OSGeo-Discuss] Calling for "OSGeo Advocate" profiles

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 07:20:44 PDT 2012

Thanks Cameron for this initiative. It is looking good with around 40 already added. Currently there are only few OSGeo advocates from  Africa, Asia, South America regions which need to be increased for more impact globally for this initiative.

We should aim to reach 100 or more OSGeo Advocates before July end, so please add you details if you think you can contribute for this. Many thanks.

Suchith