[OSGeo-Discuss] New charter members!

Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov Doug_Newcomb at fws.gov
Wed Jul 11 05:28:27 PDT 2012

Thank you.  I am honored to be included with such gifted and passionate
individuals.

Doug

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.

"Michael P. Gerlek" <mpg at flaxen.com>
Sent by: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
07/09/2012 12:19 PM
Please respond to
mpg at flaxen.com

"OSGeo Discussions" <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
cc

Subject
[OSGeo-Discuss] New charter members!

We received 22 nominations for the 2012 Charter Members. There were 20
membership positions available, but the board acted over the weekend to
increase that number to 22.

Therefore, on behalf of the OSGeo Board and the entire OSGeo community, I
am pleased to welcome the following people as OSGeo Charter Members for
2012:

Barend Kobben            Netherlands
Angelos Tzotsos                  Greece
Anita Graser                             Austria
Victor Olaya                             Spain
Pedro-Juan Ferrer                Spain
Andrea Aimee                             Italy
Jean-Roc Morreale                France
Serena Coetzee           South Africa
Michael Smith                            USA
Karel Charvat                            Czech Republic
Jan Jezek                                Czech Republic
Vasile Craciunescu               Romania
Thomas Bonfort           France
Mauricio Miranda                 Argentina
Peter Löwe                               Germany
Massimiliano Cannata             Italy
P.K.Sinha                                India
Brian Hamlin                             USA
Ragi Yaser Burhum                Peru
Dimitris Kotzinos                Greece
César Medina                             Chile
Doug Newcomb             USA

Congratulations to all!

_mpg