[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-SEA a sucess

Firman Hadi firmanhadi at me.com
Mon Jul 23 13:45:33 PDT 2012

Dear Frans,

Prof. Behr is right that we were invited through this mailing list.
I was there on the first day of the AGSE 2012 to accompany my colleague
presented his research. Too bad that I could not join the FOSS4G-SEA meeting
due to business reason.

Maybe we can initiate the OSGEO Indonesian Chapter meeting?
FYI, the Indonesia Ministry of Research and Technology is currently working
to implement and promote the use of open source GIS for the R & D agencies
in Indonesia. We held three days national workshop earlier this month in Surakarta
and it will be followed by regional workshops later this year.

Kind regards,

Firman Hadi
Center for Remote Sensing
Institute Technology of Bandung