[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Geospatial Atlas

julia harrell julia.harrell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 06:48:18 PDT 2012

I did not suggest that *all* the  maps would not be as 'pretty'. I
said that even if *some* of them weren't as pretty, that they'd still
be superior products if they included information on how they were
created and the design principles used, etc.

I think we are all aware that it is (for the moment) still a bit more
of a challenge to get really beautiful cartographic output from some
(but not all) open source GIS software products.