[OSGeo-Discuss] regional conferences

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:29:20 PDT 2012

Jeff,

+1 for the Chater members to vote on both the annual conference location
and also about yearly new OSGeo advocates, supposed to go to other  geo
conferences and represent the Foundation.
What a perspicacious point of view !
You've been away for a while, but for sure not stopped thinking [?]

Thanks

Nick