[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter Member Nomination: Andrea Aime

Gabriel Roldan groldan at opengeo.org
Mon Jun 25 10:44:19 PDT 2012

I second Andrea's nomination too. Having worked closely with him on
the GeoTools and GeoServer projects for the last seven years or so,
and truly believe neither project would be what they are without
Andrea's continued commitment.

Gabriel.
On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Jeff McKenna
<jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:
> On 12-06-25 2:26 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
>> I would like to nominate Andrea Aime for OSGeo charter membership.
>>

> I second Andrea's nomination.  I've had the pleasure to work closely
> with him through several FOSS4G Benchmarking exercises; he is a very
> hard worker and a big supporter of OSGeo.  And I'm proud to say that
> we're good friends even after going through all that :)
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> MapServer Consulting and Training Services
> http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Gabriel Roldan
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org