[OSGeo-Discuss] Chinese translations for OSGeo-Live has started

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:06:48 PST 2012

At FOSS4G 2012 in Beijing, an OSGeo-Live DVD, containing ~ 50 Open
Source applications and docs, will be handed out to every delegate.

In preparation, Song and Wang have made a good start translating the
OSGeo-Live docs into Chinese. (So far, they have translated ~ 40% of the
Project Overviews)

http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/zh/index.html

If you are a Chinese speaker, and have some time to help out with either
translations, or reviews,  then please get in touch with either myself,
or Song and Wang.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager