[OSGeo-Discuss] FW: [Meteo.DWG] NASA sponsored Hackathon at the Met Office, Exeter, UK and elsewhere on earth and in LEO [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Bruce Bannerman B.Bannerman at bom.gov.au
Tue Mar 13 15:42:06 PDT 2012

fyi
------ Forwarded Message
From: "Little, Chris"
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 22:50:50 +1100
Subject: [Meteo.DWG] NASA sponsored Hackathon at the Met Office, Exeter, UK and elsewhere on earth and in LEO

Dear OGC colleagues,

On 21-22 April 2012, here in the Met Office in Exeter, UK we are hosting one of the NASA events for two days of 'hacks of random kindness' using geospatial, space, weather and climate data to do something new and push boundaries. Please consider joining in or suggesting challenges. I'm still not sure how much pizza and caffeine there will be.
See http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/news/releases/archive/2012/space-apps

Or if low earth orbit or Antarctica are a little hard to get to, find a more convenient location at the International Space Apps Challenge  http://spaceappschallenge.org/

Chris Little
Co-Chair, OGC Meteorology & Oceanography Domain Working Group

------ End of Forwarded Message