[OSGeo-Discuss] ZTVs using GRASS.

3DVS-Neil neil at threedvs.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 16:13:43 PDT 2012

  <http://www.thedesignmechanics.com/images/emailtemplates/3dvs_logo.gif>

Hello everyone,

My first post to the list. Can anyone give me pointers on how to develop
ZTV's in GRASS. I work in the Wind Turbine Sector and these maps are useful.

Regards,

Neil Woodhouse

Regards,
3DVS

Tel: 0845 8620418 / Email:  <mailto:info at threedvs.co.uk> info at threedvs.co.uk
/ Web:  <http://www.threedvs.co.uk> www.threedvs.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached files, including
replies and forwarded copies is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and
unauthorised use. if you are not the named addressee you may not use, copy
or disclose this information to any other person. If you received this
message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of the e-mail and associated files. If you are not the intended recipient
any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
originator and do not necessarily represent those of 3DVS.

On leaving the 3DVS mail server this e-mail was checked as virus free. 3DVS
will not be held responsible for contamination discovered on receipt.