[OSGeo-Discuss] First OSGeo.nl Day - June 28 2012, The Netherlands

Just van den Broecke just at justobjects.nl
Thu May 17 03:26:56 PDT 2012

Dear All,

As trailblazer for the Dutch Language OSGeo Local Chapter I am happy to
announce our first major event: "The OSGeo.nl Day 2012". With a small
but dedicated team we organize a one-day conference on Thu June 28 2012,
during the International MapWindow Conference in Velp (near Arnhem, The
Netherlands).

Find the program on our website:
http://osgeo.nl/osgeonl_dag_2012.html

The conference is in Dutch language.  If your Dutch is rusty this is
your chance to polish it! Tickets at 75,- EUR are still available and
can be obtained via the MapWindow Conference Website (via link above).

Hope to see you in Velp!

kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

--Just

Just van den Broecke