[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Marketing meeting to finalise definition of an OSGeo Ambassador role

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:33:55 PDT 2012

Based on feedback from a number of you, I've update the wiki and
endeavoured to simply the Ambassador role.
I've removed the concept of "Categories", and have instead changed it
to: "Understanding OSGeo Roles"
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Ambassador#Understanding_OSGeo_roles

All ambassadors will come under the same heading (maybe ordered by
country?).

Then each ambassador can add a list of "OSGeo Roles" that they have filled.