[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo Journal: Request for Volume 12

Stefano Costa steko at iosa.it
Tue Nov 13 03:09:30 PST 2012

Il 10/11/2012 00:25, Landon Blake ha scritto:
> I don't think I ever made the request for peer review articles for
> Volume 12 of the OSGeo Journal on this list. You can find the
> request here:

Hi Landon,
a quick question. I read that

> The article topic should be related to research on the development
> and use of geospatial software.

but no mention of open source software is made. Does this mean that e.g.
I could submit a paper about the research involved with the development
of a proprietary program or library? If not, it may be better to state
it clearly.

And yes I agree with Anne about the deadline.

Thanks
steko