[OSGeo-Discuss] Bringing together experiences on culture, environment, and open innovation: two upcoming events in Southern Tuscany, Italy

andrea giacomelli pibinko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 23:55:14 PST 2012

[apologies for cross-postings]

Dear all,

I am writing to inform you of two events that the Attivarti.org association
will be holding in the next two days (Monday and Tuesday) in Southern
Tuscany, Italy.

The events are all about "Bringing together experiences on culture,
environment, and open innovation"

You can read more about this from the Attivarti.org blog:
http://www.attivarti.org/?p=1130

We have not announced these events earlier through international mailing
lists, since we were not planning for an international audience for these
specific occasions.

Still, we are glad to let you have the news, as several of the projects we
will be telling about have in the past been presented through one or more
of the mailing lists receiving this announcement.

Finally: if you happen to be in the surroundings of Southern Tuscany, and
are curious...we'll be glad to greet you and provide some instant
translation service...just please let us know (info at attivarti.org).

Best regards,

--
Andrea Giacomelli