[OSGeo-Discuss] Is Your Project In OSGeo Labs?

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Fri Nov 30 00:05:31 PST 2012

Hi Landon,

On 29.11.2012, at 01:31, Landon Blake wrote:
> Can you please let me know if you are involved with one of these
> projects? I'm trying to determine which projects are "in" labs, and
> then establish a point of contact with each project so I can help them
> get ready for official incubation.

MapProxy is also a labs project. At least thats what we applied for ~2.5 years ago to get our mailing list hosted on osgeo.org. We applied for incubation but it is on hold till we get more regular (external) commiters to the project.

MapProxy is now 4 years old, it's used for nation-wide services by companies and federal agencies, it's on OSGeo Live since a few releases,... so I would call it a stable project.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.de