[OSGeo-Discuss] Seeking guidance for contributing to OSGeo.

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 10:02:51 PDT 2012

Akshita:

Can you subscribe to these three (3) mailing lists? (All are low traffic.):

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/openjump-users

Let me know when you've had time to subscribe. Then I'll introduce you
to the OpenJUMP developer list and we can talk about where you can
start to help!

Thanks.

Landon