[OSGeo-Discuss] [Foss4g2013] Code sprints at FOSS4G 2013

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 06:56:11 PDT 2012

So far most of the feedback seems to be favouring Sunday

The LOC are going to be at Nottingham setting up on the Monday and running workshops on the Tuesday and Wednesday. If small to mid sized groups let us know in advance we should be able to find a room for them on either of these days. I am assuming that if we direct people to a room, give them internet access and drip feed them with caffeine, cookies and sandwiches they will sprint without any input from the LOC (who will have rather a lot on their minds by then)

Cheers
Steven Feldman

m: +44 (0) 7958 924 101
about me:  stevenfeldman