[OSGeo-Discuss] What OSGeo /FOSS4G events are planned for FOSS4G 2013?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 15:02:57 PDT 2012

Hi,
Over the next week or so, we plan to be scheduling our OSGeo-Live
release dates for 2013, and we do our best to align our releases such
that they fit with events that will be making use of OSGeo-Live. I.e.
distributing OSGeo-Live DVDs/USBs, making use of the Virtual Machine,
and/or using parts of the accompanying presentation.

If you know of an upcoming OSGeo/FOSS4G conference that will be making
use of OSGeo-Live, could you please let us know, and ensure that it is
listed here:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_History

--
Cameron Shorter