[OSGeo-Discuss] [LSI Viewer] News: Source code released

K S Rajan rajan at iiit.ac.in
Sun Oct 28 23:03:43 PDT 2012

Many of you may remember that we had released an Online (browser based)
Viewer for GIS data (shapefile) about an year ago [1]

Now, we have released the Source Code of LSIViewer, under Apache License
2.0. at the First FOSS4G-India (on Oct 25th, 2012). The brief overview
presentation by Rashad for the same will be available online at the
conference website soon.

All those who wish to use/contribute are welcome.
- Rajan

[1] http://lsi.iiit.ac.in/lsi/lsiviewer/