[OSGeo-Discuss] any news on Eclipse Location Industry Working Group?

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Mon Oct 29 07:52:24 PDT 2012

I lead both osgeo Indonesia, Eclipse Indonesia.

My Meruvian also associate member in eclipse

We have 2 years manage eclipse demo camp

And in cooperate with Java usergroup indoinesia, openstack, cloudfoundry.

..

Just read the url, who will join eclipse? Osgeo?

We create solution 100% using eclipse ide as default.

I will ask eclipse people about this.

Still dunno what can I do.

What is your plan, Duarte?