[OSGeo-Discuss] Question on relatively cheap GPS's for educational purposes

Shashank Garg shashank.garg at handsrel.com
Tue Sep 4 21:36:19 PDT 2012

Charles,

You should explore this site which has a very comprehensive list of
products to choose from:

http://www.semsons.com/

Best,
Shashank
Dr. Shashank Garg, PhD
CEO
Handheld Solutions & Research Labs [HANDSREL]
36, 20th Main 1st Cross, 1st Stage BTM Layout, Bangalore - 560068 [India]
Email: shashank.garg at handsrel.com, garg.shashank at gmail.com

2007-Fellow, Digital Vision Program, Stanford University