[OSGeo-Discuss] Should we write a FOSS4G Cookbook?

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Sep 6 04:21:41 PDT 2012

Hi,
we discuss this every year but it never happens. So I picked it up at
yesterday's UK Local Chapter meeting to start an outline based on what
we did over the past years. Once we have a framework I'll ping this
list and then move the thread to OSGeo Conf list and keep FOSS4G 2013
in the loop. It will all happen in the OSGeo Wiki under it's own
namespace.

Cheers,
Arnulf