[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] OSGeo and LocationTech

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Mon Sep 10 07:51:06 PDT 2012

Cameron:

There's no reason a project can't play in both LT and OSGeo spheres, and indeed proposed a motion to that effect some months ago now.

However, it proved very controversial among some members of our community and I didn't feel it worth fighting at the time. Perhaps more pragmatic heads will prevail as LT gets further along.

-mpg