[OSGeo-Discuss] Local GIS OSGeo booth. Looking for material to display on electronic display.

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Sep 12 07:43:50 PDT 2012

All,

We're coming up on a local GIS/LIS conference that will include the manning of a OSGeo booth.  I believe we'll have an electronic display available in the booth.  I was wondering about what electronic presentations or tidbits that might be available to run in a loop on the display.

I have Cameron's LiveDVD presentation stuff from here so far:

                https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/trunk/en/presentation/

This will be mixed in with some local project stuff for looping.

Any other "standard" info items available?

Bobb