[OSGeo-Discuss] needing info of distance learning courses

Faezeh Karimi Nejad f.kariminejad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:38:58 PDT 2012

Hi all;

I am writing this post to get information about distance learning Master
courses in  GIS or geoinformatic sciance in a good university. Currently, I
work full time in the field of geomatics (GIS) and have studied B.Sc of
Surveying. For increasing my expertise and knowledge in GIS science in my
career, I want to earn a degree in this field; therefore I am searching for
a distance learning in Englush language. I want somewhere which needs very
few visits to the university.

Anyone can have any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Faezeh Karimi