[OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source GIS and Transportation

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:46:35 PDT 2012

Interested, here, although participation will depend on several
factors, including your thoughts re appropriateness.

I'm the chief cook and bottle-washer on an Open Source
Computer-Aided-Dispatch application - see www.ticketscad.org.

While our geo engine currently is GMaps, we're moving that towards OSM
and Leaflet/OpenLayers.

AS