[OSGeo-Discuss] Sol Katz Award Nomination procedure (was Nomination for Venkatesh Raghavan)

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 07:53:59 PDT 2012

I agree that this is the first year that nominations have been
publicly discussed and it is a departure from previous years. I
followed Jeff's lead when I nominated Chris.

But hey, we're an open community, I think it's even in the name
somewhere. And spreading a little recognition around to hard working
members of our community surely doesn't hurt.

Rich