[OSGeo-Discuss] Anymore Contributions for the OSGeo Journal Volume 12?

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 16:38:07 PDT 2013

Today I finally started doing the real work of getting Volume 12 of the
OSGeo Journal published. I've got, or will soon get, annual report items
from the following:

- Korean Chapter
- Italian Chapter
- California Chapter
- United Kingdom Chapter
- Summer of Code Committee
- Incubation Committee

I would like to try to publish by the end of this April, which will be a
month behind my goal. Let me know if you can submit an annual report for
your chapter or software project.

I've got an inteview lined up for Volume 12, but I'm also looking for:

A software project that would be willing to help me with project spotlight
article.
A case study of an organization that successfully applied open source
geospatial software.

Please let me know if you can help with either of those items.

Thanks so much for your support!

Landon