[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G-CEE 2013 Code Sprint Day

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Apr 3 01:03:37 PDT 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
It became an unspoken tradition that at every FOSS4G event held anywhere
in the world, the talks, the workshops always go great together with
giving the participants the opportunity of getting their hands dirty
with a little bit of programming, documentation writing and fancy
programming chatting. FOSS4G-CEE 2013 is no exception. Therefore, On
Thursday the 20th of June, we’ll bring comfy hacking spaces with one of
the greatest view over Dâmbovița river, wireless internet, pizza and
beverages. You bring your high spirits, enthusiasm and ideas. In our
attempt to make the Code Sprint Day as best as possible, we prepared a
wiki page where we kindly invite you to write your name and a short
project/idea description.
For the wiki page, go here. [1]

The proud sponsor of Code Sprint Day is TeamNet International SA, one of
the leading IT&C integrators in Romania. With over 11 years of
experience, TeamNet offers complete integrated solutions, from
developing and implementing custom software solution, to complex
communication and hardware infrastructure services, for both national
and international clients.

For more details on the Code Sprint Day, please go here. [2]

Best regards,
Codrina

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_CEE_2013_Code_Sprint
[2] http://2013.foss4g-cee.org/program/code-sprint