[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 - Presentation submission deadline on 12 April

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 02:14:13 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Only 4 more days for the deadline for presentations submissions for FOSS4G 2013 and we are looking forward to receiving your submission in any aspect of the development and use of open source geospatial software. FOSS4G will, as always, be the premier showcase event for new applications, projects, case studies, business perspectives and training for free and open source geospatial software and we need your full support  to help us showcase the excellent work done by the community to the wider world and accelerate developments for the future.

Presentation submission details at http://2013.foss4g.org/programme/call-for-papers/

The whole LOC Team are working hard to make sure we have the best ever FOSS4G event  and we look forward to active participation from all of you for "FOSS4G 2013 - Geo for All".

Best wishes,

Suchith (on behalf of FOSS4G 2013 LOC)